The combination of an amazing roast, Tom's incredible rub (which I think comes in shaker), and some PERFECT grilling made this a tenderloin that I won't forget in a while. As you can see in the photo, Tom also grilled up a whack of asperagus.
Michelyn made a really nice potato salad with curry and mango chutney, a green salad, and a fruit crumble for desert. Iain Lunn and Jason and Carolyn also came by. Carolyn made a Chocolate/Bourbon/Mousse cake! Whoa!
Sunday night rolled around and we got the call that Jeffo had fired up the smoker and was doing ribs and chicken. I never did get a photo of the ribs, but they were truly amazing as they came out of the smoker. That's Jeffo on the right putting the top grill back on after adding some more water to the drippings catcher.
Jeffo also had an astounding and quite spicey rub. Aside from ribs and chicken, there was also potato salad, and fruit crumble. I'm still stuffed.
Thank you everyone who was at the BBQ's and especially for hosting them. We feel pretty nice knowing that you guys are out there caring around us.
1 comment:
You were well entertained during your last weekend as Vancouver residents. Go to Hornby Is. and next year you will be able to reciprecate in grand style. Sarge
Post a Comment