While I'm sure that scenes like these are nothing new for most of you, it's pretty strange for around here. Getting to work today way pretty epic. I walked to two different train stations until I found one that worked. That took about an hour.I was thinking I was going to end up really cranky, but I took a route through Trout Lake Park and it was beautiful. Everything was laden with fresh snow and it was incredibly quiet. All of the sounds that one normally associates with a morning commute penetrated into the snowy wonderland.
There were a few people walking their dogs. I love watching a dog play in the snow... especially one that isn't used to it. They all seem to love it so much. Well, except for the two greyhounds that I saw. They were walking around looking extremely pissed off.

This set of railroad tracks is the main CN line into Vancouver. Looks like they'll need to be cleared before any trains come through.
1 comment:
Great photos! Hope there weren't too may Vancouverites spilling their vanilla chai lattes!
:-D
Post a Comment