Dec 24, 2010

Christmas Eve and Boy am I Stuffed!

We just got back from Pat and Michael's where we celebrated Christmas Eve by eating like kings. We started with Champagne, followed with Sidecars, whilst we nibbled on the most delicious smoked salmon ever, delightful cheeses, and pate.

While all that nibbling was happening, Rachelle's famous Grandma Legros tortiere was in the oven baking to perfection. When it was ready we dug into it, with a spinach, pear, blue cheese, and candied pecan salad.  Mincemeat tarts and Christmas cake followed with coffee.


We laughed like fools, I cried at Joni Mitchell's "River" like I do every year, and we had a beautiful Christmas Eve with two of our favorite people. We are lucky people!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Merry Christmas Speedy Gonzales. Although I am not surprised I am impressed with your blogging efficiency. Good job! And thank you both for such a great night.