Slow news day. Let's see. Doug went to work. I worked in the evil trailer. We had Westerns for supper... and, oh yeah, Doug and Sterling took a nap before Doug went to fire practice. Yep. That was our day. zzzzzz Sometimes boring is good. We got through Blue Monday this week - it's all uphill from here!
1 comment:
Out of the last 6 pictures, 3 are of Doug and his four footed friend seem to do a lot of napping. I am sure Doug is beat but his friend just likes to nap on a warm tummy.
I just finished a 2 hour hard walk on the Bruce Trail at Mt. Nemo with the wind chill at -25degrees C. It was very brisk but invigorating to say the least. We had a great time. Tim Horton's always taste so good after a good brisk walk.
Love A.Anne
Post a Comment