Dec 19, 2006

Don't Laugh At Our Tree, OK


This weekend, while Rachelle was busy selling up a storm at a craft show, I finally got some time off work. I went to a local tree lot and found a small, natural Douglas Fir. It looked pretty small on the lot where there was no ceiling, but once getting it home I realized how tall and spindly it actually was.

It doesn't matter. We decorated it up last night and I'm growing pretty fond of it. We usually get a small tree, put a string of lights on it, and decorate it with all hand made ornaments. This year was no exception.

3 comments:

Dan Gronross said...

Very nice...

We will have to get together sometime soon!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Rachelle and Doug!

Ted Brunt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ted Brunt said...

Isn't there anyone who knows what Christmas is all about?