Nov 2, 2008

Klondike Kabuki


Halloween is a kind of national holiday on Hornby. Every year Hornby residents create some phenomenal outfits and crazy creative concoctions. Doing our part, we dug up the bits of costume we had hanging around and came up with work boot wearing samurai, Kodiac Kenichi, and his Klondike side kick Mesh Stocking Michiko. Believe it or not I managed to dance for four hours in those authentic geta (wooden sandals).

4 comments:

sarge said...

Wow! You guys look great. Sorry I interrupted your dinner. Sounds like you had a swell evening.

Anonymous said...

I love Halloween. It is surprising to me that it is NOT a big deal here in Australia. There was a random person with a devil horn headband on the day. But mostly they give it a yawn.

Paul and Brenda said...

LOVE the outfits! So Rachelle, you just happened to have those stockings lying around the house, eh? Good on ya:)
B.

Rachelle Chinnery said...

Busted!! Bren - always the sharpest knife in the drawer...