Here we are... downtown Vancouver... setting up for the huge monster that they call Circle Craft. I'm at a free internet kiosk with no way to upload photos of the amazing scenery that is beside me. Its a sunny day with the mountain tops covered in the clouds. A classic Vancouver fall day.
There are container ships purposefully motoring by, float plane taking off and landing every few minutes, and lots of people drinking coffee.
I've set up all the shelves, moved the heavy stuff, and run to the shops to buy the things that we forgot. Rachelle is loading the shelves with all her work.
Last night we stayed at Jeffo and Sarah's place. Tonight its the same routine, then we move into our suite at a downtown hotel. Things have all gone pretty smoothly with the exception of Rachelle leaving her bank card in the bank machine on Commercial Drive. Banks make it poretty easy these days to replace the plastic, so it was no big deal.
Tomorrow the show starts with paying customers stampeding to get in at opening time.
1 comment:
Good luck at the show! I remember when I was there 3 or so years ago that it is a really big deal. I think of Vancouver often here in Melbourne. The cities and the population are similar in a lot of ways. But that mountain back drop to Vancouver city is just something else.
Post a Comment