Nov 12, 2008

Day 2 at Circle Craft

Yesterday was the busiest I've ever seen it. The combination of holiday, opening day, and rain definitely brought the crowds.

This morning at 7:15 there was a knock on the door and room service came in with a great breakfast of bacon, eggs, toast, hashbrowns, a large fruit plate, and a nice selection of pastries. It was all courtesy of Scott and Siobhan in celebration of Rachelle's birthday. It was a perfect birthday present, and incredibly well thought out and executed!

I'm manning the booth this morning while Rachelle basks in spa attention courtesy of her Mom and myself. They're about to open the gates to a decidedly less massive crowd this morning. GTG...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you made it safe and sound to the big city, Rachelle and Doug! I called the Coast Plaza Hotel yesterday as I thought Rachelle mentionned that you were going to stay there. No luck, though. Hope all is going well and that you are enjoying your BDay, Rachelle. Wishing you much hapiness and many good things to come your way!
Bob is leaving for Edmonton tomorrow to visit his mother. If you have time, please give me a shout, and we'll talk. Much love to you both and good luck selling your porcelain at Circle Craft.
Encore une fois, bonne et heureuse fete de nous deux,Rachelle!
suzanne

Ted Brunt said...

Happy birthday, Rachelle! I ate fruit in yer honour.