I cleaned out the trench that Rob dug the other day. I dumped a few wheelbarrows of bedding sand into the bottom and laid in our $400, 200amp, armoured, direct burial supply line. Before covering the cable with more bedding sand I need to find 100' of direct burial telephone cable. The inspector was pretty adamant that the telco cable that we have now wasn't going to cut it.
I spent the better part of this beautiful day inside wiring more branch circuits. I figure that I've got another couple of days of wiring left before we have enough done to energize the panel and make the safety officer happy.
I've wired the counter plug 3 times now in my attempts to get it right. The last fiasco was a result of code changes that I didn't know about until the other day at work when I saw the sparky wiring the client's kitchen. I'm a fair ways ahead now of where I was this morning even after fixing the kitchen counter situation.
4 comments:
I think you should fill it with water and crocodiles and call it a moat.
Wait till winter... we'll have a natural moat with lots of local 'crocodiles'...
Electrified Moat,
Nice
People on Hornby aren't always as they seem
Well I guess that will cut down on people cutting across.
P
Wow!! Progress is being made. I'm home from Burlington and intend to stay here for the rest of the summer.
Keep up the great work. Talk later.
Post a Comment