Jun 11, 2008

More Heavy Machinery

This time Rob came to the rescue and dug the trench that will eventually house the electrical cable that will send endless glorious voltage surging through our little abode!

Also, while he was at it, Rob (our Patron Saint of Heavy Machinery) cut down a tree, pulled the root, flattened our front yard - piling more earth into the sink hole that is our winter pond, moved major rocks around AND created the most beautiful two-rock sandstone steps at our front entrance.

This is a major transformation. We are both seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. We know we will have real electricity, followed by real insulation, followed by real plumbing and perhaps, if the effluent fairies deem it so - a genuine toilet and sink in the bathroom. I don't even dare dream of a shower yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking Good Chin! I just had a big machine at my house too, gotta love drain tile!! :)

Anonymous said...

Looking Good Chin! I just had a big machine at my house too, gotta love drain tile!! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the double post, I hit enter, anyway Samantha and I may head to the island this year, I'll let you know if we have some time to stop by and say hi.

Have a good one!
Dually!