I got there after they had caught, blindfolded, and hog-tied Felix. Apparently, it takes 1 person to hold his head, 1 on his front feet, 1 on his back legs, and someone on his body. After taking a few pictures, I held his neck and tried to calm him down. Lamas have a fairly long neck and so full of muscle you can't feel any bones underneath.
Greg and Taglia keep all sorts of creatures at their farm including the angora goats that I wrote about in a previous blog entry. "Fille", the baby angora, is now doing fine and is bouncing around like a kid should be.
They also have an amazing collection of exotic chickens like this young one. They have several "silkies" which actually have fur instead of feathers. I thought that they were just really fine feathers, but when I checked them out it sure looked like fur.
1 comment:
You're just a 'farm boy' at heart. Too bad you weren't around when I had all those chores to do 'way back when'.
Post a Comment