Me? I go to the beach before crawling into the trailer. Usually I'll stop by Lix and get a coffee to take with me. It's still a luxury that I may one day get used to - but for now... I'm sitting on a beach in the middle of winter!
These days the herring are running - or swimming off our shores. There is a fleet of predatory ships just waiting for the little fishies to pop. Or not. This herring roe gets shipped mostly to Japan for big big yen. And the boats and the gulls and the sea lions are lined up to nab as many of these fish as they can.
3 comments:
At least you do not have any white stuff to shovel. I am sick of it.We have another blast coming Friday night into Sat. so we may not be able to go on a hike. Today I babysat Paige who has a raging virus with high fevers and sore glands which the doctors say she must let it run its course with advil and acetaminophen. I hope it works. Tonite I have Ethan and Connor sleeping over because it is a PA day tomorrow and they stay with us. We have loads of fun.
Love A.Anne
Hey Rachelle, wonderful post. As I read I thought how cool it was that I can follow you and Doug's living experience on the island in nature while you can follow my new experience of living in a city. Then I noted that you posted a similar comment on my blog. I have true gratitude for such connections these days. I find I don't have your e-mail address -- can you send me an e-mail to my hotmail account? Love,eve.
Rachelle,
Beautiful pictures! What an eye. Definitely suitable for framing...
Glad to hear you guys are doing well.
Take care
Lianne
Post a Comment