We've been busy... Busy watching the Canucks kick ass! I admit that I was wrong at the beginning of the season when I said, "Ya, he's a good goalie, but they shouldn't blow the budget on a goalie when you have a team made up of a set of Swede twins and a bunch of plumbers."Man, can that dude play! And the rest of the team, for the most part, has rallied around him to be a pretty solid team. It makes for fun times in Vancouver when the Canucks are winning. When they're NOT winning, the city reverts back to its sullen, shoe gazing state where it seems like everyone wanders around bitching about the rain.
Now it seems like the sun shines constantly, people actually move to the back of the bus, cars don't throw beer cans at cyclist, and the city engineering crew fixes pot holes. Life is sweet!
7 comments:
The Flames came through last night but I don't know if they can do it enough times to move on. I'll probably be rooting for the Canucks and the PG Cougars(the underdogs)
Sarge
As the Canucks found out several times last year, all you need to do is get that Iginla character fired up, and he'll drag the rest of his team kicking and screaming through to a win.
Its like he needs someone to thump him first, tho. Detroit has seen enough tape that they know not to do that. They know that if you leave him alone he has no motivation.
Hockey hockey hockey...
Doug get your priorities straight and get out on the bike.
Can't wait for the Dirt Jump Clinic!
Don't worry "Your Royal highness" we won't let Doug hack himself up too much!
Oh that was me by the way Rachelle...
Dan
I'm there, Dan... Tonight, Soft-Spoken-Sven and I are going to take a rip down Oilcan to check out the work we did last year. I've never ridden it since we did all that.
Matt says my bike is in good running order. I'm pretty stoked.
Dan, you gave yourself away with the 'Dirt Jump' reference. And I'm not sure what you mean by "too much", but I'll just say that stapling insulation into place is easily done with one hand...
I'm tied for first in our hockey pool at work, man the boys in the office are pissed! Go leafs Go...lol!
Bren.
Post a Comment