This Christmas was particularly special. The first reason is that my father is alive. He's also healthy and - quite talkative! Speech therapy is coming along and we can talk on the phone with no difficulty at all. The second of many other reasons is we were able to share Christmas eve and Christmas day with good friends, we had great meals, lots of story telling and laughter, and it was SUNNY!
Merry Christmas everyone. Here's hoping for a peaceful, bountiful, healthy and contented New Year.

3 comments:
What a gorgeous picture of you both together. Merry Christmas D&R!
What a great picture. I'm wishing you both a very Happy New Year and for Doug, a fast healing process. I miss you both.
What a great picture. I'm wishing you both a very Happy New Year and for Doug, a fast healing process. I miss you both.
Post a Comment