Composting toilets? For chumps. We've joined the flushing set. Any time we want. Night. Day. Afternoon. Before lunch. After lunch. And sometimes.... when we don't even need to.... life just got a whole lot easier. But then, these days, it doesn't take much to make us very very happy.
5 comments:
Nice addition, when is the brunch?
We haven't set a date, but we have the menu: Soupe de Prune with Pan de Flax et Bran, followed by Eau de Psyllium and a dessert of Senna Leaf Ice Cream. BYOP
Congrats on the new addition to your home. I'm sure it will be well used. As for brunch, I'll pass.
I'm so disappointed that the compost one didn't work! I saw an activist on TV advocating against all flushing toilets, saying they were a curse of British civilization on the 3rd world. With the beauty of blog categories I went back and read the post from January on the problem. Ha! Are you till using the septic-ring-planters?
We were disappointed too! And $1700 out to boot!! Composting toilets DO work, but only if they are left to do their bio-best for about a year. Two chambers, switch off - like a pit toilet only sealed and accessible, like a regular compost bin.
Post a Comment