My cousin, Jill, once asked in a blog comment if I ever just do nothing. Well, Saturday was as close as I can get to that. I made 2 pizzas and a fruit crisp and that was it. Nothing else happened that day... not even a bike ride. It was pretty nice and I think I really needed it.
I think that the hillside looks like a million bucks right now. So nice, in fact, that I get a charge everytime I walk out of the house. Those beautification projects are so worth it when one lives in a construction zone.
4 comments:
Your idea of a weekend off sounds like alot of physical labour to this office worker!!! btw..The studio and the garden look great!
take care
Siobhan
PS: We have a bunch of 2x4's sitting here and if I could get them out of my yard and into yours... I would!
Garden looks great! It's amazing how much more you get done on your days off than I do when I'm working... 8-)
The "yard" looks amazing! Great job!
Glad to see you're finally taking it easy. Here's to wasting away an entire day on absolutely nothing but cooking. In my opinion, that's still overdoing it but we're talking about Doug here. I'll assume you spent the 'lazy' day as you should ... ending the day in the very same pjs you started in! ;-)
You're doing me proud cuz. ~Jill
Post a Comment