All day Thursday Rachelle and Ron, the gallery manager, set up her show for the opening at 6PM. As you can see in the photos, it looks amazing!
The shop is filled with brightly coloured work and the gallery space at the far end of the shop is now completely taken over by Rachelle's beautifully textured white ware. It's quite stunning in person. She opened the tops of the display cases
8 comments:
Thanks for sharing your amazing work, Rachelle, and allowing me to spend some time with you asking questions during the opening. Boy, am I ever glad to make it down to Granville Island that evening!! Everything was absolutely beautiful and elegantly displayed and I am heading down there this weekend to owe a piece or two of my own.
Another wonderful display of your absolutely gorgeous work. I'm so proud of you and your work. I hope your success will be readily recognized on Hornby. Good luck. Sarge
Beautiful work Rachelle. I wish we lived closer and could own more of your incredible work. Keep up the great work.
Aunt Anne
Lookin' good!
Rope in as many tourists as you can. Hornby artists gotta eat!
Seriously, I need to talk to you about a show we're doing called ArtSpots. Might call....
Looks amazing Rachelle...
Congrats on the display!
Dan
Another beautiful show Rachelle. Don't forget to send me the postcard for my collage. Congrats, I am sure you will have even greater success on Hornby.
Siobhan
Beautiful! Sounds like life is going well. What's the email address I should use for you guys?
beautiful rachelle! love the way you set up the displays.
Post a Comment