... or an excessive dump of snow and resulting icicles... you make Gin and Tonics!
We're expecting another load tonight and then the weather is supposed to break a little. Perhaps we'll have running water again by Wednesday... perhaps....
Jill here ... wow ... I neglect to check your blog for a month or so and it takes me a loooong time to catch up! That is incredible about the firefighting. I have a friend in Nelson BC who is currently still a volunteer but he'd doing search & rescue work too. To say it's admirable is an understatement. Good for you Doug, that's fantastic. Here's a question; do you ever just chill and do absolutely nothing for a day? :-)
2 comments:
Jill here ... wow ... I neglect to check your blog for a month or so and it takes me a loooong time to catch up! That is incredible about the firefighting. I have a friend in Nelson BC who is currently still a volunteer but he'd doing search & rescue work too. To say it's admirable is an understatement. Good for you Doug, that's fantastic. Here's a question; do you ever just chill and do absolutely nothing for a day? :-)
I thought you guys made your own tonic on the island?
Post a Comment