Al and I were able to clean out the remaining glass, cover the whole with plastic, and install a temporary sheet of plywood.
Hoping into the truck with an hour to spare to get to the Co-op, we promptly got stuck in the snow... twice... We barely made in time before closing. Whew!
Our cat went missing today. I put her out at 4:30 this morning and we haven't seen her since. I followed her tracks in the new snow out to the road, then the tracks were obliterated by a tire track. I think she's disoriented because she can't see over the snowbanks. We're pretty concerned, although cats supposedly have an incredible homing sense.
They finally got the part and fixed our Suzuki. We can get out car out of the Vancouver mechanic for only $1400. Yikes.
Today has been challenging although when the cat comes home tonight or tomorrow it'll all be forgotten and be one of the best Christmases EVER.
9:07PM update: Sterling came home!!! We got back from Christmas Eve dinner at Veronica's and she was here. Merry Christmas everyone.
1 comment:
Looks like fun!
We were planning to come up this week for a cold christmas, but maybe not with the snow. Next year I will look forward to some wet mountain biking (or snowy mountain biking).
Have a good one, and see you in the new year.
Post a Comment