Things have been very busy for me since I started out on my own. Through a series of events and scheduling issues I've ended up trying to juggle 4 jobs at the same time. Some are just beginning and some are almost completed. Here are some shots of a couple of them:
I built this shed/woodstorage/shower unit for a couple from Vancouver. I may be a bit behind the curve, but I'm really liking the mix of corrugated metal roofing and chunky cedar. I've used it on our new tool shed and just about everything else I've been working on. This project still needs a few trim pieces and a door.
 |
| Doorway to the shower. Now I just need to figure out what sort of door to build. |
|
 |
| The shed and shower from their front door. |
|
I've been working for a couple of months high up on an ocean cliff redecking a multilevel, curved deck. The decking was rotten but, aside from a few necessary repairs, the framing was in pretty good shape. We used a "herring bone" pattern for all of our joints instead of mitering. Mitered joints never look very good after a few years when the inevitably open up.
2 comments:
Your deck looks as good as Paul La France on HGTV. Mighty nice.
Who would know that our nephew could build such a beautiful deck. Maybe Warren will even bring you here to redo our deck that he built 18 years ago. He has repaired parts of it over the years and it is still in pretty good shape.
Of course our deck is nothing like the one you built. GREAT JOB !!!
Warren and Anne
Post a Comment