Jul 25, 2010

Salt Licks and Sunshine



Wow! Over a month since the last 'blog entry.

Today we walked out to Downes Point, a sculptural rocky stretch minutes from our house. All along the way Rachelle collected sea salt from dried pools in the sandstone. And at the edge of the shelf, we stopped for a picnic.

We ate deviled eggs made with local organic eggs and filling bits, potato salad with 'taters grown
down the road, veggies with dip, and white wine left over from Rachelle's opening on Friday night.


I went for a swim and got my Ormus dose and too much sun. Sure was fun though. Now I need to hydrate and get ready for framing in the hot sun tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot sun!!!!Oh my gosh. Come to Ont. for hot sun. Our temp. here on Friday was 34C but with the humidity it was 40C. When you went outdoors it was walking into a oven with the temp rising. I guess i am getting old BUT I DO NOT LIKE THE HUMIDITY. Your place looks superb and beautiful. We hope someday to make the trip to see your place in person. Keep the blogs coming. I love them.
A.Anne

eve said...

Ormus. I learn something new everyday.