Yes! A bus. Dr Peter took a school bus and refurbished the interior with blond wood cabinets, Berber carpet, and soft halogen lighting with stainless fixtures. Very tasteful. Oh yes, there's also an x-ray machine and all the state of
Dr Pete also drives this bus. He drives it off island to Denman Island, Vancouver Island and wherever caries are calling. His mission is to do excellent dentistry at affordable prices. Ridiculous, I know. But there you have it. Everyone's a do-gooder.
Doug had some work done there yesterday. He came home with a gorgeous set of shining chompers and the requisite free toothbrush, tooth paste and floss. It seems the dentist, the hygienist and even the receptionist ganged up on him. I'm to call them immediately if he fails to floss. What happens is they come by the house - in the bus - and make him watch Marathon Man until he agrees to floss. I like these people.
1 comment:
Oh, I started watching the video and then just couldn't do it. I am a wimp.
Post a Comment