I was a happy recipient of a gift certificate from our local pub for dinner and drinks for two as a thank you for setting up their fireworks on Canada Day. Last night Rachelle and I put our 2 kayaks into the water and paddled around to the pub to take them up on their kind offer.Because I'm a geek, I took the GPS and overlayed our track on Google Earth so you can see our route. Dinner was great and we had a nice time with John and Darren who chickened out of rowing the 200m from their place and walked instead.
3 comments:
What a lovely photo. Makes me want to be there.
We tried and tried, but couldn't get this new-fangled contraption our of the sinking sand.
Beautiful. Wish we were there.
Have you heard that we had a bad wind blast here on July 19th which created a wind shear which came thru our back yard and actually demolished our beautiful 80 foot maple and also wiped out our service berry, our hedge and our big yew in the corner. We now have a completely sunny yard compared with a completely shade yard. It was terrible. I believe we have a picture taken with you on a swing on this maple. The maple was planted by Warren in l967. Anyway we are getting over this and Warren plans to start a new vision in our yard. Maybe it was a good thing after all since everything was 40 years plus old.
Anne
Post a Comment