One of the many wonderful characteristics about my man Doug is that he is so easy to please. His idea of a supreme birthday dinner is cheeseburgers and home fries. So, what better birthday dessert than apple pie? Now, I'm not a terrific baker, and Doug is the Man Pie King. This was a great personal challenge.
I'm happy to report that the birthday boy was pleased as punch and happy as a clam with the pie I made. Hurray! Happy Birthday Doug.
5 comments:
Happy belated birthday Doug. I forgot. I hope you had a great day for your 48th. By the way Rachelle, your pie looks terrific.
A, Anne
Rachelle, don't underestimate your abilities to create a pie. It looks wonderful and practice makes perfection. I know about practice - my first pie efforts were very forgettable, but I kept trying and now I get many good comments on my pies. Glad your birthday efforts were appreciated by your man otherwise I'd have to have a talk with him. Haha Hope you enjoy your parcel.
Rachelle, don't underestimate your abilities to create a pie. It looks wonderful and practice makes perfection. I know about practice - my first pie efforts were very forgettable, but I kept trying and now I get many good comments on my pies. Glad your birthday efforts were appreciated by your man otherwise I'd have to have a talk with him. Haha Hope you enjoy your parcel.
And of course you're using "Marilyn's No-Fail Pie Crust" recipe, right? Doesn't everyone?
And of course you're using "Marilyn's No-Fail Pie Crust" recipe, right? Doesn't everyone?
Post a Comment