Nov 5, 2012
We've Arrived
Doug and I rarely look back on the past five years of building, living in a construction zone, losing our water pipes to freezing ( pretty much every year ), working out of a dilapidated moldy trailer... with real regret. Sometimes it's been a little hard to take, but other days we have a pretty good laugh.
Today was one of those days.
This is Doug's new work look. Wheel barrel full 'o stuff to take to either the fire truck (when he's duty officer) or 'Big Ed' when he's not. You'll note the hand made basket (made by Doug) sitting atop the construction apparel. He calls it the "Command Basket" because it has his Fire Department radio, his ipad and other communications gear.
Indeed, we have arrived.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nice! I feel like I never left sometimes - the other day I used my basket as my squash bag (the sport not the veggie).
Post a Comment