This is the show I've been working on for almost three years now. Today Doug and I drove up to the Campbell River Art Gallery and installed the exhibition: large stoneware and porcelain vessels, a floor installation of a porcelain shell tide line, and a wall of poetry. Hopefully some adventurous souls will make the trek to see it. I'm very pleased with how it all turned out.


10 comments:
Wow, that looks stunning. Definitely will get there to see it.
Congratulations.
Looks fantastic R! Will try and get up there to see it.
Wow!! The exhibit looks amazing. Wish I was closer to see it in person. Congratulations on another great show of your wonderful works.
Looks fantastic. Wish we lived closer to see the amazing show in person.
A. Anne
Congratulations Rachelle,
The show looks amazing.
Paul
Thanks kids... I wish it was in a more central location. This gallery gets an average of 4K visitors in two summer months though... so while it's not accessible to friends and family, it's still in the center of somebody's world!
I really enjoyed your show, and was glad I made it to Campbell River today to see it in person. I am still your number one fan.
Incredible work Rachelle. Congratulations on such an accomplishment.
Big P - you made it up! Hurray.
Rachelle,
Kudos. What a beautiful show. My heart is full. Inspiring and sublime. You make me want to make. Highest compliment.
We did not make it up for our annual front yard tent a thon, obviously, but we have bought Stovepipe, the family sailboat and will henceforth be arriving by water, whenever that is, sometime next summer. I long for the Hornby adventure. I miss you folks, and no. I have not had enough of the bees. MORE BEES. MORE BEES.
Post a Comment