Mar 6, 2010

Fugly has died

I can't complain too much. We bought the truck for $500 over 5 years ago. Last week it decided to not go into reverse anymore. I feel its not even worth the hour of labour that it would take to figure out what is wrong with it.

If anyone wants a mostly working F150 you can drive it away... forward... for $200. There's loads of parts that could be stripped off of it. Hell, the pipe rack that I built cost me $150 for the square tubing. Call me... Operators are standing by.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

RIP FUGLY

Inner beauty hath no bounds.

Ted Brunt said...

What do you need reverse for anyway?

Unknown said...

Reverse is so when parts fall off you can back up and pick them up. When the box becomes full of fallen parts, you take it to the garage and get them to put them all back on.

Anonymous said...

Hey Doug,

Sorry to hear about her timely passing. I mean seriously last time I rode in that thing I wasn't to sure it would stop if it needed to!

Ha!

All good things must come to an end.

Anyways, was thinking of heading out there, to see you guys.

Any times that are really bad for you two?

Dan