Mar 29, 2006

Daylight Savings Time

Its been beautiful in Vancouver the last few days. On the way into work today I snapped this shot of the hammerhead cranes building condos in Burnaby. I never really take it for granted when I get to ride to work in the sunshine.

For 2 evenings in a row I've been able to work in the garden after work and this weekend daylight savings time kicks in. I love it!!

With DST a huge list of evening activites opens up. Rock climbing, downhill and road riding, gardening, trailbuilding... Mmm-mmm-mmm!! So many fun things right around the corner!

Next weekend is the Pacific Populaire. Its the first event in this season's Randonneur schedule. The options are 25, 50, or 100KM. I'll be riding the 100, and Rachelle is thinking of riding the 50. Weather is looking pretty good. I'm stoked!!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: